I understand that clients just want the bottom line – get to the nitty gritty – HOW MUCH IS IT GOING TO COST ME? Most projects will fall into the pricing categories below. You just need to decide what your budget is and how much you think you’ll need to use me. If the project will take some time but not on-going, then the hourly rate may be for you. Perhaps you only need me an hour a month to update your website, for example. If you think you’d need more than 5 hours a month, then putting me on monthly retainer is the BEST OPTION. You get unlimited use of my time. I AM YOUR EMPLOYEE. Monthly retainers are billed whether you utilize my skills each month or not. There is a 12 month minimum and after a year, you may cancel your monthly retainer at any time. If you have a simple one-time only project like a logo design, poster design or you need business cards, GREAT! 150 bucks and it’s all yours. The only time when pricing can get a little difficult to nail down (when NOT utilizing a monthly retainer) will be with website design. For that you’ll need to contact me and let’s discuss what it is you need, how big your site will be, whether or not you need ongoing maintenance, a shopping cart, etc. Website Design projects are done on a case by case basis.
How Much Will It Cost?
- Use for ANY DESIGN SKILL that I offer!
- For when there's no budget for a full time employee.
- For when you need it done FAST!
- Please see photography rates below for pricing.
- For when the hourly rate can add up!
- Unlimited use of my time and skills
- Use ANY skill! New Website? Got it! Logo Design? No problem!
- Consider me an employee without the added expense of benefits or vacation time.
- Simple flat fee PER GRAPHIC DESIGN PROJECT
(website design & photography not included)
- Logo Design $150
- Poster Design $150
- Business Card Design $150
(including printing up to 500 cards)
Photo Booth Rental
- Open booth design
- Includes props, backdrops, custom printout design & prints
- Receive a CD with all photobooth images PLUS high resolution copies of each individual photo.
- Client to provide concert admission including front of stage access and backstage access if necessary
- Client to provide photo passes should venues require them.
- Includes photo retouching/editing & images delivered on CD with full copyright release
- Client must allow photographer to use images for portfolio. Photographer agrees to NOT sell any images for any reason.
- Up to 2 hour photo shoot
- Includes travel up to 20 miles each way (40 miles round trip!)
- Client receives photos on CD w/full copyright release